SCM Music Player

Friday, July 8, 2011

Haizzzzz

What was happened to me these few week, my mood is just like the weather, can changed in every second, my behavior was not like this, now i also dunno who am i, why I become like that, haiz..... my heart is just like something putting force on it, and my brain like had too many things to think off and cant process well, is't midterm is around the corner, or too many assignments to do, or others, why I cant controlled myself.... If my  behavior and my mood continue like that, i think i will be the next member of Neurology Institute "Tanjung Rambutan". Now i am really hate myself, only meet on a small frustration i also cant manage my mood..... feel like wanna to cry now....~(>.<)~.....these few week i think i had offend many people..... I had to say sorry to them. A 20 years old people still cant manage well on my mood, I am very useless. I will try to control my own mood and behavior start from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment