SCM Music Player

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Un-understandable thing :(

Really very long time not updating my blog, now is a raining night. Today i m not in a good mood but also can't say bad mood. Yes, a person's mood changing can be having a reason or without reason.

1st reason
This trimester i also dunno whats wrong with myself, but i know that i m something wrong. Doing assignment not putting effort inside it, not guiding others do the assignment, presentation also simply do and present it. Midterm study in the last minute, now is final exam, i also using the same steps, study at the last day. For me, last minute work will not working efficient, midterm i get very low mark already and i still do like that, good then, i find myself the end road, today i finished my 3rd papers in this final exam, and the outcome is all 3 subjects results will look like shit. I dunno answer the question during exam, this problem happened to me the 1st time after i study in FBL. I dunno want to laugh or cry. I saw people post status in Facebook "没有白读", after i look at that i more sad, others can answer the exam question, and what i do, can't even answer half of the questions. I just can blame myself why i study at the very last seconds, and this is the first time i didn't slp for 24 hours study inside learning point, and straight go for exam with no sleep. So what, i dunno the answer, fuck myself then. This semester is also the first time i m not get angry during assignment period, this means i not care on it, and the marks also look like normal, haiz.

2nd reason
These few days, i see something that i thought that have relation with me, so i start to guess about the situation, but during that, i also feel curious if that can happened to me, and continuously dreaming on that. Haha, result shows me that i still doing the same, think too much. There is something so difficult for a person to forgotten, i try hard for myself ( refuse, reject, evade), then so what, also remain the same.

Today, a person ask me a question or problem and ask for my opinion, i suddenly get stunned, because the similar problem happened to me before and the person was involve in my problem last time. And last time i was failed to solved for the problem. Until now, my problem i also dunno solved already or not.

A person you care for and u think the person is important for you, so you will feel sad if the relationship have problems. But the person u think is important for you does not mean you important for him or her, so he or she will not care about you. So i hope the person will know that there is someone is care for him or her, and please cherish for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment