SCM Music Player

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My family

It's very long time already i seldom back home since the started of my uni life, i just back home during the semester break and it was too short for me, i really miss my home and my family (My daddy, mummy and 2 sisters). Regret why i choose so far to continue my studies, haiz, if the time can turn back again , i will choose the uni that nearer to my house and i can go back home weekly, dreaming, lol.

~My family members and me ^^~

This picture is taken during celebration of my daddy birthday. Hehe, this year holiday ngam ngam meet with daddy birthday date. Long time already didn't have a family day like this, all stay together and talk together with full of happiness and sweetness. Time flies faster than rocket, now i already back to the loneliness study place. I hope the time can stop at this moment, then everyday will be a happy day. Wishes my daddy and mummy stay healthy and happily, also wishes my sisters and myself dreams come true :)
I rarely meet my elder sister during my holiday as her holiday time always different from mine :(

When i m a kids, i always blame why my parents always scold me, even i feel that i m not doing wrongly, now, i know their painstakingly, without their scolding, today i will become a part of rubbish, thanks my daddy and mummy. I feel sorry to my dad and my mum as i always rebel with their decision.

After i study in mmu, i also seldom calling my parents, I always use busy as the pretense but i spend lots of time in gaming, lol, useless son. Haiz, always make my parents worried about me but i never think from their side. 

I always act like a pro, when just study in mmu, i tell my parents that i can study well in engineering course, but i fail it, then i tell them i m not interest in engineering sector but in business sector, then i make a promises to them said i will do the best, but now what i m doing, my results dropped every semester, haiz, i disappointed them again. I tell my dad to invest in some place and i said this will earn money, but fail again, waste lots of money, what the fuck i m doing, nothing reach the target, everything fail. Even loss of money, my parents also not scolding me, but i can feel they disappointing on me. Now, i tell them i want to start my businesses, they didn't stopped me, but just telling me if want to do, then do it well. I hope this time i won't disappointing them again. Having my own business is also one of my dreams, i must do it well as a prove.

家,永远永远都是我们温馨和睦的地方,更是一个宽容错误的地方,有了家,便有了遮风挡雨的处所,灵魂便有了安妥孤寂的暖巢。


No comments:

Post a Comment