SCM Music Player

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My long long one month :(

I had closed my blog for one month, before this feel like wanna do some adjustment, but because of my laziness + busyness, so i didn't do any changes on it, aha...

This few month i m so so soo "chong dong", but it is somehow combining good and bad side. Its good from the start of this sem, i deleted all my games inside my computer, yeah... "zhang shen gu li", but it was so so bad because of something, i throw myself into the dying island.

Now, i m pretending myself is so soo free, hiding myself from preventing the stress of final exam, cuz i just wanna start my revision, walaoeh, left 3 days nia my exam arrived.

But got one happy thing to share here is i finished my fyp1, TeeHee :)
this project ar, really really make me too stress liao la,
make me pay my more than 2 weeks sleeping time as a zombie life, everyday staying in iss room la, learning point la, library la... sohai leh
But lastly, i fight for it, i win, hehehe,
Through the eight principle of universe, one out the eight rule is believe...if u believe urself, then u can success ur believe, so, i believe it, i can score an A on this subject. Not only this subject A, i want this sem score all A, wahahahhahaha.......isit crazy.....no, it is possible to do it by everyone, if u really fully concentrate on it.

Dang dang dang dang, here is the cover page and copyright of my project, wow, i m a author now, wakakaka.




No comments:

Post a Comment