SCM Music Player

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A blink of eye, CNY 2014 is reached in less than 48 hours.

Hello, time flies, thing had changed, this blog had also covered with tons of dust.

In just a blink of eyes, all the things happened around me and the changes of my life is just like sleeping on the bed and having a 8 hours dream.

那些年,我在大学的日子与过程  :)
I can't believed this cycle that can be happened so fast. 4 years of university life;
From Kedah to Melaka, everything from strange to become familiar, regardless the place or people around. From the foundation of engineering to degree honor marketing management.
From a person of not sensible to become a more matured person.
From just 3 hometown friends staying under the same roof in melacca until having big social network group of "engin gang" and "business group".
From a lazy and naughty and becoming the assignment group leader.

I was really appreciate all the things and incident happened around me, whether is positive or negative, good or bad, crazy or calm, all of them was the process of life and because of the special incident, it had becoming the traces of memory.

那些年,我们一起玩 dota 和 maplestory 的日子。
那些年,我们 group PE04 上课的日子。 
那些年,我们一起推车的日子。
那些年,我们一起温习功课的日子。
那些年,我们吃喝玩乐的日子。
那些年,我们一起旅行的日子。
那些年,我们一直把食物当模特儿“拍照的日子。
那些年,我跟你要电话号码的日子。
那些年,我喜欢你的日子。
那些年,MMU 让我留下了太多太多完美与不完美的记忆。

Actually, MMU is not so bad, without it, i will not had all those beautiful memory, without it, i will not had all the best friends, without it, i wont keep pressing F5 during the subject registration, haha, also a memory :)

真的很怀念在多媒体大学的日子
I LOVE U "MMU"





















                                            

















After graduate, i had back home for rest and waiting for my life turning point, after deep thinking, i had decide to choose Singapore as my 1st working place. On 19 December 2013, i had started my working life. Also in just a blink of eye, i had worked for more than one month now also i m not so satisfy with this job. I was study in marketing area but i am working in the fast food restaurant as this job doesn't matched my studies. I hope will get a better offer in the job soon :)

This year i had miss the CNY 2014 celebration wiith my family, this is the 1st time i didn't allow to celebrate Chinese new year as cny also my working day. I promised that I won't allow this happened again in the coming years. Chinese new year is the gathering for all family members, 何谓: 新年团聚. I am feeling lonely in Singapore especially in these few days as the CNY feel is getting rich around, I will treat this lesson as bad memory in the future, so now i just can think positive and be happy as life is going on and the time wont waiting for me.

At here, I am wishing all Happy Chinese New Year, 

马上成功,
马力全开,
龙马精神,
马年行大运。

Although now i m working in Singapore, i hope that i can get further study in master and if possible, i will also go for the PhD in the future. I hope all my planning able to run smoothly, i will get involvement in many types of challenges as our life is limited.

"人生有多少个十年" i hope i can make every ten years in the "WOW" effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment