SCM Music Player

Monday, June 3, 2013

Sometimes i am doing wrongly

Sometimes my communication skill is so poor,
 the way i talk doesn't means the meaning u received. 

Sometimes making joke in the wrong timing, 
i tot that is just a joke but maybe others didn't think the same too. 

Sometimes the decision i take is not purposely, 
I have my own hardship.

Sometimes I am a selfish person,
that why more people click the unlike button on me.

If change those situation oppositely,
I will not feeling good also,
and why I make the incorrect thing on others.

Result and outcome can be change if the choice i make is accurate.
The decision a person make can make the conclusion on the maturity of the person,
and i m not matured yet from the showing result.

The performance of a person can have a same feedback from the others, the result on me shows that i get a negative comment and feedback from others.

I will do my best to change my own attitude,
also think the best way in solving problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment