SCM Music Player

Monday, March 25, 2013

1st emo during internship

I really cannot control my emotion already,
Lets FUCK all the things out.

1st thing, i wanna fuck the people who thing the company under himself,
show those fucking attitude at the front of the others people,
u think u r the boss? o0o, u r just a rm300 worker in a month.
pls la, we are not ur employees, ok.
but maybe just i cant accept ur attitude of doing thing,
just imagine ur imotion is over during discussion.

2nd thing, it's mother fucker i m spending all my time to do the physical works from the starting of 3rd weeks  during internship in your company, what the others do?
but today they getting praise of being hardworking in the work. 
OK, fine, i know i always do the background work that people hardly to c those things and those effort i had paid, i lose for those people just pretending so hardworking at the front of the clerk and the lady boss that look like fully spending all the time in the work after the company implemented the marking system to our internship people.
This is not yet the real working environment, try to imagine next time in the real working environment,
i have no face to c that, also not dare to imagine that.
This also nvm, just think that i not paying effort enuf for the company, 
or i had bring the troubles to the company,
or i do something that not important at all and those things that i had done wrongly.

3rd thing, u like to calculate the amount of figure in term of money with me right, ok fine.
Every-times i didn't calculate the money in the small amount with u whether in the foods or drinks, even in the  toll fees and petrol using that i had paid.
now i know u got buy thing from melacca come here, 
u said wanna lock the door of the cupboard that u put the foods tht bring from melacca, ok fine,
then i just wan to eat biscuits in the tin only, u even put the tin in the cupboard, hei the tin is share de ok, or just imagine that urs, but i just wan to eat and refill back the biscuit that i had buy, 
ta ma de the rm 4 biscuit also want to calculate with me,
u thought i wan to get the free thing from u meh,
pls la, i m not so poor, even i poor i will also not asking oney from u la, so scared for what.
maybe u not simply do that, or u not think about what the others will feel, but now my feel is u are really too stingy.
Ok fine, u want to calculate, starting from now on i will calculate any money with u even 1sen.
Thats u force me to do that, how u treat me, i will treat u back in the same way, 
especially in the term of money, i tell u 1st i m very sensitive in the term of money ya.

Please dont try to challenge my maximum degree of tolerance, 
over my level i will really fuck u up.
I know i am not a good attitude and behavior person, 
maybe i had do many things that make u all disagree with me,
i m also know that, i also force myself to change it, anything wrong regarding my attitude, my behavior, my action, i will straightly said sorry to u.
People will not be perfect all the time, but at least dont be too over, then will be ok.

At here i just wanna release my tension and pressure, don't think so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment