SCM Music Player

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sick again :(

Long time i didn't write my blog and it was cover by dust, this morning i wake up early and feel nothing to do so i come here and write something.

Yesterday morning when i woke up, i feel i was getting sore throat, painful of my whole body and lack of spirit, my throat was very pain when i drink or eat. I know that this was the early symptom from getting fever. My whole body getting pain as i was joined the 7km MMU charity run yesterday. After i had the afternoon tea with my friends, i back home and took a shower. Then i feel very cold even i not turned on the fan, and i know i m getting fever. I wear the jacket and take 2 tablets of panadol, at night i feel i m getting better.

Before studied at MMU, when i was sick, my parents will take care of me, bring me to clinic and do everything for  me to make sure i was cure from sickness. After studied at MMU, everything was changed, i need to take care for myself and done everything myself. But i want to thanks one of my friend, this is the 1st time i feel concerned by other when i fall sick in my university study life.

No comments:

Post a Comment