SCM Music Player

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPM result released

Today is the date of SPM result released, this date will influence all SPM candidates who was taking SPM at the past year to become so nervous at the day before today and the day before tomorrow (means yesterday and today).

This date make me recall back last time when i was finished studied at secondary school and waiting for the SPM result, i am also very nervous to know hows my SPM result, is't flying color or getting grade around "elephant" although i already know my degree of standard.

My SPM result showed that i had no paying effort on study during secondary school. Now i am study at university and i feel regret why i am not work hard when i was in secondary school. I regret because i have no good knowledge base especially my English grammar. Now studying at MMU and i try to improve my English but it was so hard for me to achieve this target. I never get an A in the grade of English exam paper in MMU and even the MUET test, i had used twice time to only get a band 3.

In MMU, i was choose to studied mechanical engineering for my degree but i was fail this mission, haiz, this mission fail make my parents disappointed again. Now i transfer my course to marketing management and i hope i can pay full of my hard work on it to achieved the best result, i don't want to disappointed my parents and myself again.

2 comments:

  1. After reading few of your posts, I realize that your English is well and fine, it is a good improvement, keep it up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, got meh, i didn't realised wo....hehe

    ReplyDelete